DeConsilior organizes such complicated procedures like bone marrow transplantation.
The bone marrow stem cell transplantation center performs bone marrow transplantation in patients with blood diseases, such as:
• Multiple myeloma (malignant disease of bone marrow caused by the plasma cells)
• Lymphoma (cancer of hematologic lymph nodes)
• Acute leukemia (blood cancer)
• Chronic leukemia
• Failure of the bone marrow, aplastic anemia type failure of bone marrow in elder people
• MDS disease
Children hematopoietic stem cells transplantation center
Children hematopoietic stem cells of bone marrow transplantation center performs autologous (from patient himself) and allogeneic (from a donor) transplantation operation.
• Congenital or acquired diseases of the blood (Mediterranean anemia, such as sickle-cell anemia)
• Congenital or acquired bone marrow failure (for example, aplastic anemia)
• Defects of the body's immune system (eg, severe combined immunodeficiency)
• Congenital metabolic disease (eg, adrenoleukodystrophy)
Main steps of bone marrow transplantation
1. Upon request for the bone marrow transplantation, on the basis of the available medical documents DeConsilior applies to the best transplantation centers and University clinics and contacts the best doctors. Next, doctors examine all medical documents to provide preliminary decision on transplantation and treatment program. Our specialists will contact you and provide you with all necessary information.
2. If you have made a decision on bone marrow transplantation, the DeConsilior organizes all the necessary reservations for operations and the transfer with an assistant.
3. Upon arrival, transplantation experts of the center will conduct a complete diagnosis of the patient to confirm the diagnosis. Depending on the type of transplantation the diagnosis contents may vary:
• On autologous transplantation: specific preparation for collection of patient’s own stem cells.
• On allogeneic transplantation: search and selection of a compatible donor;
4. Collection of patient’s own bone marrow for subsequent processing and storage.
5. Preparation for the transplantation: A complex of procedures, oppressing and destroying the existing bone marrow - immunosuppressive therapy.
6. Prevention and treatment of complications.
7. A bone marrow transplantation operation.
8. Patient monitoring after surgery, prevention and treatment of late complications.
When doctors decide about a particular patient, they carefully analyze and take into account a lot of factors, such as: the patient's age, state of health, disease progress, previous treatment and reaction to previous treatment.
To carry out such a complicated procedure such as bone marrow transplantation, it is necessary that the patient was on a good health condition. In order to determine that the patient is suitable for transplantation specialists perform complex patient testing procedures. And the results of these tests can predict the likely outcomes of the transplantation procedure.
Bone marrow transplantation can be successful only with a good developed individual operation preparation plan and subsequent follow-up.
Another important condition for successful bone marrow transplantation is the team of specialists. The team includes highly qualified doctors, nurses and support staff. The medical team consists of experienced professionals who are able to quickly and accurately respond to any deviations from the planned course of treatment at any of its stages. This team is able to immediately recognize potential problems and side effects.
That is why it is so important the correct to choose the right bone marrow transplantation center. We draw your attention to the fact that a good program for transplantation also provides emotional and psychological assistance at all stages of treatment. DeConsilior develops programs based on standard protocols, but taking into account the individual characteristics of each patient.
Types of bone marrow transplantation:
• Adult and Pediatric Autologous bone marrow transplantation
• Adult and Pediatric Allogeneic bone marrow transplantation
Please send us inquiry to email@example.com
with your medical documents for further information and doctoral consultation.